Social Media Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: October 5, 2015
PVI Agency, LLC and its affiliates, including ValueInsured, Inc. (“ PVI ”) regularly speaks to consumers through various social media platforms, including Facebook.com/ValueInsured-1639200502979488, Twitter.com/ValueInsured, and Linkedin.com/company/valueinsured. In some cases, our employees and brokers are permitted to communicate through approved social media accounts and share news and views with their network including clients, those in the finance industry and media, other advisors and like-minded people. Social media can be a useful tool to communicate on financial topics and this open conversation allows us to improve the consumer experience and address the needs/wants of current and prospective consumers.
Your Security and Protection
Please note, when connecting with PVI or anyone who may represent PVI on social media, do not to include or provide personal, financial, account, or any other sensitive non-public information in any postings or communications, including tweets, comments, tags, etc. Additionally, please review the following important information:
Customer Service, Security & Terms
- PVI and its representatives do not (i) provide customer service, (ii) handle any specific customer account inquiries, or (iii) enable financial transactions, through the use of any social media site. Should any client or prospective customer have any customer service inquiries or questions or concerns specific to their account(s), please contact us or speak with your Financial Professional.
- Social media postings provided by PVI or its representatives may include links to information contained on third party websites. PVI does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content on any third party website.
- PVI does not endorse, and accepts no liability for, any third party content, advertising, products, advice, opinions, recommendations, or other materials displayed on social media platforms, communications or comments.
- PVI does not expressly or impliedly adopt or endorse any of the expressions, opinions or content posted by third parties, users or consumers on any PVI social media page. “Likes”, “Favorites” and comments posted by consumers or third parties should not be considered a reflection of client experiences or future performance. “Likes” and “Retweets” should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation of any security, company or individual.
- PVI does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use, of the materials posted on social media in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to PVI. Nothing contained in social media postings by PVI or its representatives should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without the written permission of PVI.