Title: Account Manager (SALES01)
Location: USA (Remote)
ValueInsured has successfully rolled-out its +Plus Down Payment Protection program to dozens of lenders last year and now needs to expand its talented account management team. Are you an experienced wholesale mortgage loan, mortgage insurance account executive or other mortgage lender sales executive who seeks the challenge of selling a more innovative mortgage product? Only ValueInsured offers lenders a different type of loan product – a +Plus Mortgage with down payment protection and the new refi equity protection - while giving homebuyers and homeowners the power to protect their savings. You will collaborate with our large pipeline of lender partners and help grow existing relationships, so our partners can successfully deliver a differentiated mortgage to their customers. Ultimately, you will be driving production, so you will need excellent intangible sales skills, training skills, and the skills to present a truly revolutionary mortgage product that will drive the new way of how Americans buy and own homes.
- Drive production from existing lender accounts.
- Visit established lender accounts and solicit business from their account executives.
- Identify and partner with internal champions within lender accounts.
- Train wholesale account executives, correspondent account executives and retail teams on how to sell ValueInsured’s unique Down Payment Protection program.
- Partner with internal support team including marketing and technology and lender client teams to deliver optimal service levels and foster productive account relationships.
- Help develop account database and partner in effort to design and deliver ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years in the mortgage lending industry or other mortgage related sales position.
- Demonstrated ability to build production volume.
- High energy level, personal persuasion skills and ability to sell intangibles.
- Excellent speaking and training/product explanation skills.
- Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email
- High comfort level with online technology and web based tools
- Ability to work and deliver high productivity in a remote set-up
- Bachelors degree or work equivalent